Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Newbie from Central FL

Longbow14

Hey everyone,
Managed to find the page thanks to "Fresh Tracks". After i'm wrapped up here i'm sure i'll be putting my 2cents in on the TV sub forum.
So quick blurb about me: I'm an avid fisherman and self taught gun nut, I've recently done a couple of pig hunting trips with a guide service which helped me hook my father on hunting too. Haven't done any public land hunts for pigs or deer though it's on my list for the next season if I can get myself in order by then. If anyone is in the central Florida area I'd love to shoot the breeze and maybe tag along at some point.

Welcome! I'm from Polk County. Turkey season is just around the corner. Perfect time to take advantage of Central Florida's public lands. Get out and enjoy!

I've never done turkey, In fact I don't own a shotgun anymore but I'd love to get out, maybe keep a slug in the pocket for hogs?

Welcome. May want to check your state regs to make sure you can carry other loads other than the load legal for turkey during the season. Not trolling, just want you to be legal. My state only allows you to take hog with what ever is legal to hunt with (as in turkey season) at that time and we can only hunt turkey with 2 shot or below or a bow. Good luck!

Back