1 More for 4

Fatrack

Sheep hunting is like a sore *ick, you can't beat it!

My dad and I are both in the same boat, we need one more for our grand slams. He needs a Desert and I need a Stone. Following Randy's mantra of, "you're gonna run out of health before you run out of money" I've been persistently pestering my old man to get a Desert. Well, it looks like its finally happening and I can't wait to be there by his side as he goes for his Grand Slam. The last week of February we'll be going down to Mexico for a week of Rams, Cervezas and Sun! Can't Wait!

Here's the collection of Rams that live at my house

Sheep Wall.jpg

And here are my Dad's

Dads Sheep.jpg

Insanely envious of those trophy rooms! I can only dream of one day having any type of bighorn or dall sheep on my wall. Congrats and good luck to you and your dad!

That is a fantastic time of year to be down south.

Good luck to your dad. I got to sit at his table again in Reno and was really hoping for his name to be called for the ‘1 more for 4’ drawing but no such luck.

That's a nice trophy room! Is that another Dall sheep on the right in the 2nd pic?

Last edited:
Do you have a Stone hunt in the future? I'd recommend my outfitter in Northern BC. Stone Mountain Safaris, the have a great crew and dark rams.

Good luck to you guys that will be an awesome experience, I just hope to get on the board one of these years!

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back