Default 4 consecutive years

The big Muley buck in the Wyoming regulations book 2017. Missing his left side from last year.Name:  D8DB595E-E909-49E5-8B58-F81B0FA0789C.jpg
Views: 563
Size:  66.6 KBName:  A819CA5A-AA39-4F8F-B302-2515F02EEBD4.jpg
Views: 560
Size:  63.7 KBName:  210773AF-1966-4FDA-806F-4E8A1BCA4D7B.jpg
Views: 561
Size:  61.7 KB
    He digressed to 178. 187ish the year prior. 177 is the 2 matching browns and 166 on the white set.

January 2017Name:  DFE97047-1513-4D4A-955B-738E804188CD.jpg
Views: 560
Size:  68.3 KBsummer 2016 (not my pic)Name:  6B82C424-F0F8-41AF-825B-81F066880760.jpg
Views: 559
Size:  42.5 KB
    Sadly Iím not the lucky guy who killed him.
    Last edited by wyoboypt; 01-30-2018 at 04:49 PM.

Very cool to have that kind of history with an animal even if you didn't get him. Confused by the title though.
    "You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity." - Eddie Rickenbacker, WWI fighter pilot

"Never mistake hope for a plan." Herman Edwards

Awesome! Thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by kenton View Post
    Very cool to have that kind of history with an animal even if you didn't get him. Confused by the title though.
    Now that you mention it so am I! Changed it

Really cool seeing the progression and regression of the buck. A beautiful animal for sure!

Did he get an age on him after harvest?
    "I'll put some whiskey into my whiskey"

Quote Originally Posted by Schaaf View Post
    Did he get an age on him after harvest?
    i havent found out yet. will post when i do

Thats cool!

I hope you find out the age. Really cool to have four years of history.

Quote Originally Posted by wyoboypt View Post
    Now that you mention it so am I! Changed it
    Just busting your chops
    "You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity." - Eddie Rickenbacker, WWI fighter pilot

"Never mistake hope for a plan." Herman Edwards

they didnt get him aged. big bummer. the people didnt ask to see the sheds either when i talked to them. kinda wierd. it was the ladies' 2nd deer ever. so probably just doesnt appreciate what she really killed. always a little annoying when the people who dont really care luck out on a trophy animal. same thing happened to me on a big bull. picked up 2 sets from him 320 and then 340. then he was killed. The guy wouldnt even return my call to let me come see the bull and show him the sheds. so irritating. youd think a guy who kills a big bull would want to see the sheds.

12. Default

Wow, that makes no sense to me either.

Quote Originally Posted by wyoboypt View Post
    they didnt get him aged. big bummer. the people didnt ask to see the sheds either when i talked to them. kinda wierd. it was the ladies' 2nd deer ever. so probably just doesnt appreciate what she really killed. always a little annoying when the people who dont really care luck out on a trophy animal. same thing happened to me on a big bull. picked up 2 sets from him 320 and then 340. then he was killed. The guy wouldnt even return my call to let me come see the bull and show him the sheds. so irritating. youd think a guy who kills a big bull would want to see the sheds.
    Meat hunters sometimes get lucky.
    To me it's a little annoying when some people care only about a trophy and not the animal or the great meat the provide.
    When all the trees have been cut down, when all the animals have been hunted, when all the waters are polluted, when all the air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money.

Cree Prophecy