Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Joined BHA - Backcountry Hunters & Anglers

homers

Joined Backcountry Hunters & Anglers (BHA) today. I joined BHA and RMEF because of Randy and others like him on this forum.

Very cool. 2 of the best organizations out there. Hopefully more people continue to join both of them!

During my injury '12, RMEF sent a great "care package" while in the hospital. Great organization! The playing cards were overly used... Haha! Joined BHA via Land and Grant stopping by our first or second HT Spring Bear Hunt. Great people heading that.

Last edited:
I’m a long term RMEF member and a very new BHA member. Great organizations.

Probably getting a Platinum Lifetime Membership here soon, and trying to decide which goody package I want. I don't really need a 12-man tipi, so does anybody know if you can get a smaller tipi package of equal or lesser value if you get the Platinum Membership?

Good on ya! I keep debating a BHA life membership, but haven't been able to pull the trigger yet. Hopefully soon!

Lots of good groups out there, but those are probably my top 2. Thanks for joining!

Can't believe you fell for those green decoys. ;)

BHA is one of my favorite groups to be a part of. I really should take five minutes and join RMEF, too.

Member BHA. Saw on here that BHA is more of an advocacy group and does not fund access to private lands.

This was compared to RMEF that actually buys lands for access.

Still support BHA for there purpose, but are the 2 above statements correct!

There is very little overlap in the two groups functionally, so good to join both. BHA is working at the policy level on issues that really matter to the public land hunter/angler. RMEF has a huge and broad membership (which is great for generating funds), and they tend to focus on on-the-ground habitat and access projects and tend to steer clear of the political hot potatoes. I've worked with both groups and they're definitely doing good things for all our benefit.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back