PEAX Equipment

Oregon Chukar

killemall

After five months and eleven thousand miles hunting in five states its nice to be back chasing the devil birds>IMG_20180121_123512-EFFECTS.jpgIMG_20180105_131911 (2).jpg

That's cool. Looks like you two had a good time. Bird hunting is my second favorite hunting. Deer is first, but not by much.

Very well done and great pics!! Hunting wild chukar in that type of country is on my dog's bucket list.

I think I envy you. Used to be my favorite bird to hunt but bad knees pretty much ended it for me. Take's a certain kind of brain faliure to take on the country where they live! :)

IMG_20180121_155340 (2).jpg
You probably are missing a few brain cells to chase these birds. But the views and never seeing another hunter is all worth it!!

Nice pictures. Not much I’d rather do than follow a good dog through chukar country.

Awesome pictures, great shooting and beautiful pup! I lost my Lilly two years ago and it's harder to get on birds solo. I sometimes get lucky and even hit one!

1-14-2018.jpg

attachment.jpg
A wire faced pointer bud. Country - guessing some public. Lack of other people. Some birds. A shotgun with a couple tubes. A strap vest. Whats not to like.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back