Hello from Central Florida

FLMIKE

New member here! I found the forum when I was researching Wyoming antelope units. I've been lurking for a couple months but finally decided to dive in and get involved. My only hunting has been done in the southeast but I am planning my first trip out west. I look forward to getting to know and learn from everyone. God bless.

FLMIKE

Welcome! So this is what it’s like to beat Cushman to a welcome post!

Last edited:
Welcome and...where are you in FL? I just moved to Tampa but lived in WY for several years. Send me a PM if you need any help with WY. I have a few great spots for lope.

John

Moved from Wyoming to Tampa? Culture shock? From Brandon myself. Welcome aboard FLMIKE

Utah400- Thanks for the offer. I will definitely send a PM for some advice. I'll be doing a ton of planning this year for a hunt in the fall of 2019.

Pondera- Fishing is my first love! I grew up fishing inshore and offshore. I dive/spearfish and love to Lobster in the Florida Keys every summer. I didn't get into hunting until my early 20s but love it. I also used to commercial fish in the Florida Middle Grounds. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about fishing in Florida.

Back