Yeti GOBOX Collection

Hello from Central Florida

FLMIKE

New member here! I found the forum when I was researching Wyoming antelope units. I've been lurking for a couple months but finally decided to dive in and get involved. My only hunting has been done in the southeast but I am planning my first trip out west. I look forward to getting to know and learn from everyone. God bless.

FLMIKE

Welcome! So this is what it’s like to beat Cushman to a welcome post!

Last edited:
Welcome and...where are you in FL? I just moved to Tampa but lived in WY for several years. Send me a PM if you need any help with WY. I have a few great spots for lope.

John

Moved from Wyoming to Tampa? Culture shock? From Brandon myself. Welcome aboard FLMIKE

Utah400- Thanks for the offer. I will definitely send a PM for some advice. I'll be doing a ton of planning this year for a hunt in the fall of 2019.

Pondera- Fishing is my first love! I grew up fishing inshore and offshore. I dive/spearfish and love to Lobster in the Florida Keys every summer. I didn't get into hunting until my early 20s but love it. I also used to commercial fish in the Florida Middle Grounds. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about fishing in Florida.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back