Hello from New Jersey

Eastern Elk Pursuit

Hello from New Jersey, just outside of New York City. Found this forum through Randy Newberg's Youtube channel. I am planing a backcountry spring bear hunt somewhere in Idaho this year. I have researched units 1 and 4 pretty heavily, but I still have so many questions! If anyone is looking for a partner, or someone they can show the ropes to my buddy and I would be more than appreciative. We are flexible on times and GMU's to hunt in. We can head anywhere really. Thanks to all the members here who contribute so much knowledge to guys like me.

What Exit! Haaa. Spoken like a native. 164 off the parkway. Twisted sage that's awesome. I an in the Englewood area. About 10 minutes from westwood/emerson. My grandparents lived in River Vale my whole life. If you ever have a need for good bagels and Italian food (I am betting they don't have that either in NM LOL) let me know. I can trade them to you for an Elk Hunt!

Ha too funny man, throw in some porkroll and I think we have something to work with. My great grandparents were straight off the boat so I am well versed in real italian food. The only option here is olive garden which I cannot bring myself to buy. I make my own when I can find fresh parsley and basil with is pretty hard to come by. However I am a huuge fan of the green chili everything down here can't get enough and tamales and breakfast burritos are my new vice.

Ohh boy, pork roll! Now I know your from south jersey. Went to school in south jersey. If I had to hear one more of you philly/eagle fans order pork roll, egg and cheese on a “bahhgal” i don’t know what I would have done. Olive Garden? Shameful, just shameful! I will send you some basil and parsley

Welcome! I grew up in Morris County! Good to see another Garden stater on the site!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zjzeuske
Back