Caribou Gear

Well Made Sheep Hunt Video

No rappelling with Jr. out of a chopper? Disappointed to say the least.

06:45 is painfully awkward.

Last edited:
With unlimited access to KUIU gear at 7:11 you think they could get Tee's that were not too small.

Bros and lady bros, I don't know about you but when I'm #crushingit #grinding #beingawesomeinthemountains #kuiunation #wildernessathlete I always wear my chest mounted heart rate monitor. Gotta make sure I'm in my target range when I'm getting that stone sheep quad burn going. (16:09)

always make sure you are wearing your KUIU attach glove. If you don't, you will lose a finger....:rolleyes:

Sorry, correction to previous post. Bros...

Lady bros will have to look elsewhere for their ultralight hunting needs...also bigger bros...

Not sure but I seem to sense a lot of sarcasm? Wonder if there’s a chance I’ll run into Jr. while hunting mule deer on public lands in SE Montana again this year?

Hopefully, Senior can join on the hunt next time.

Found in the most recent Kuiu catalog.

shVzmvN.jpg

Jr reached out and grabbed that ram by the p#ssy....at 530 yards no less.

Beauty of a ram. A Stone hunt is something I can only dream of.

Harsh crowd- that Trump guy can shoot.

Why does every thread go straight to politics here?

I took the bait and watched the video. Looked like a great sheep hunt. Unfortunately, the video has way too much slo-mo, dramatic music, and product placement for my liking. I much prefer the more natural feel of videos from Rinella and Randy.

I thought it was a well done video. I don't have a problem with all the product promotion, and it looked like a great hunt. They shot 3 sheep in 10 days and 1 of them was with a bow...that's solid.

Not a kuiu guy... but I am pretty sure the children of any of the last few presidents would start crying if you put them in that environment.. geeze at least he wasn’t shooting over a bait pile in Texas or out of a tree stand over a field of antler growth inducing plants in the east.. wild animal in a wild place.. gotta have a little respect.. If I was rich I don’t think I would do it much different.. I would just be wearing Sitka instead..

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajjones
Back