Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Well Made Sheep Hunt Video

Not very often you see a trifecta on the stone, them boys can shoot that's for sure. Sweet hunt.

Wonder if there’s a chance I’ll run into Jr. while hunting mule deer on public lands in SE Montana again this year?

If I were rich and lived out of state, chasing around the occasional 140 inch deer with the Minnesota pumpkin army would be on the top of my list.

Did you fill your 5 B tags?

With Nevada, Colorado and Arizona, there is no reason for a well off person to ever hunt deer in this state, except out of convenience if its close to them.

Northern BC looks like awesome country. At 2x the price of a dall, I don't know if I'd ever buy a Stone Sheep hunt unless I was just filthy rich, but its nice to dream. Good for those who get the opportunity.
I'm a few hundred dollars further from being able to afford one after throwing in the raffle bucket over the weekend.

If I were rich and lived out of state, chasing around the occasional 140 inch deer with the Minnesota pumpkin army would be on the top of my list.

Did you fill your 5 B tags?

With Nevada, Colorado and Arizona, there is no reason for a well off person to ever hunt deer in this state, except out of convenience if its close to them.

Northern BC looks like awesome country. At 2x the price of a dall, I don't know if I'd ever buy a Stone Sheep hunt unless I was just filthy rich, but its nice to dream. Good for those who get the opportunity.
I'm a few hundred dollars further from being able to afford one after throwing in the raffle bucket over the weekend.

140? I see several 155 a few 165 class bucks every year Gomer but I’m looking for 170-180 class myself. Not many hunters where I go either but there are lots close to the roads, I get far away from those. No, I don’t shoot does, never have; don’t shoot cow elk either.

140? I see several 155 a few 165 class bucks every year Gomer but I’m looking for 170-180 class myself. Not many hunters where I go either but there are lots close to the roads, I get far away from those. No, I don’t shoot does, never have; don’t shoot cow elk either.

The good thing about stories is they can be all your own. To tell with envy, however you please.

Last edited:

You think so highly of yourself I’m surprised you don’t have your own clothing brand and a bunch of hashtags.

Found in the most recent Kuiu catalog.

shVzmvN.jpg

"The good thing about stories is they can be all your own. Tel tell with envy, however you please".

u1299, don't take the bait and steer the thread away from this pic. It's too good - still laughin.......

Friend of mine has done some shooting with him. Smacked a couple LR elk on the ranch he manages. Spanking the sevens one at a time. mtmuley

Hey guys, there is a member here that goes by the nickname Zia. You might remember his posts about helicopter net or dart shooting elk, sheep and whatnot as he does contract work for the NM F&G as a veterinarian . This sheep hunt video was filmed and produced by his son Matt. Both are great folks and hardcore hunters. I told Randy if he ever needs a new, or backup camera guy to contact me and I will hook him up. I think this video shows he is qualified. Ironic that when he was 8 or 9 years old Matt and his dad spent a couple days elk hunting with me and a buddy in NM and I made a amateur elk hunting video that some of you may have watched a long time ago. Matt was the little kid in the video riding on a horse. He thought it was the coolest thing and watched it a bunch of times and now he is doing it for a living. All joking aside about Trump, let's give Matt a shout out for his fine work on this video.

Last edited:
Hey guys, there is a member here that goes by the nickname Zia. You might remember his posts about helicopter net or dart shooting elk, sheep and whatnot as he does contract work for the NM F&G as a veterinarian . This sheep hunt video was filmed and produced by his son Matt. Both are great folks and hardcore hunters. I told Randy if he ever needs a new, or backup camera guy to contact me and I will hook him up. I think this video shows he is qualified. Ironic that when he was 8 or 9 years old Matt and his dad spent a couple days elk hunting with me and a buddy in NM and I made a amateur elk hunting video that some of you may have watched a long time ago. Matt was the little kid in the video riding on a horse. He thought it was the coolest thing and watched it a bunch of times and now he is doing it for a living. All joking aside about Trump, let's give Matt a shout out for his fine work on this video.

That’s pretty cool! Nicely done Matt.

Last edited:
If I had been there I would have dipped my sack in that ice puddle, then you would have seen extreme/tough!

I thought the video was nicely done. Who wouldn't love to experience that country? Here's another great sheep hunting video. [video=youtube;fIfJt2sawEI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIfJt2sawEI[/video]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back