How accurate is Mystery Ranch's sizing guides?

Arch Stanton

How accurate do you all find Mystery Ranch's sizing guides to be? (See Below)

Medium: 5'6"-6'2" Large: 5'6"-6'2" X-Large: 6'3 plus
29"-35" waist 35"-39" waist 35"-39" waist

I'm 6' 1.5" and have a 33-34" waist depending on the month and my wife's cooking............the sizing guide says medium all the way but I was hoping to draw on everyone's experience here to make sure. We have one store in Oregon that sells Mystery Ranch so there is opportunity to try a few on

Thanks

I’m 6’0” with a 34” waist and the medium packs fit me great.

I think the torso is the same in all. Just differences in the waistbelt

Your right between small and medium. I have a set of both for my nice frame and small works better for me

I am 5'9" 185 34 waist and the medium fits well. I spoke with Elizabeth in customer service (the best by the way) she got my metcalf pack really dialed in with multiple emails and pictures sent back and forth. If you have any questions at all don't hesitate to contact customer service.

I forgot to mention that the yoke has plenty of room to telescope up and down on the medium. You should be fine at 6'1" with a medium.

I'm 5'7".... 32 in pant size...wishing I went with Small Waistbelt instead of Medium...maybe a hip issue with me
Medium Yoke works on me.
Have Pintler

I called Mystery Ranch yesterday, WOW! Great customer service. They recommended a small belt and a medium yoke (Just like most of you guys). They said I might want to get a medium belt for late season hunts that involve more layers. They said if I didn't want one of the belts to just send it back in. Wow

Thanks for the help!

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back