Looks like....

No way in Hell I bet against the Brady/Belichick tandem. And I don't really care for the Pats. mtmuley

Make me puke watching the GOAT, who can’t complete a pass over 10 yards and has to rely on the referees for anything down the field, in another Super Bowl.

Make me puke watching the GOAT, who can’t complete a pass over 10 yards and has to rely on the referees for anything down the field, in another Super Bowl.

Haha...sour grapes.be thankful to watch the best ever in your lifetime.

Hem, It's not just Brady. Bill is key. Wish Jimmy would have stayed in Dallas. Same kind of success. mtmuley

Hem, It's not just Brady. Bill is key. Wish Jimmy would have stayed in Dallas. Same kind of success. mtmuley
Speaking in broader terms.
Patriots manage to plug in replacements and still win. Belichek is the master mind, he gets the most out of his staff. Maybe all circumstance but still the best ever.... IMO.
I really had doubts about this year,but here they are again.

Haha...sour grapes.be thankful to watch the best ever in your lifetime.

I'm looking forward to the end of the Brady, Bill, and Robert era. It's going to be beautiful. An entire decade surrounded by scandal. You are delusional if you think people outside of the patriots bandwagon fan base respect that organization.

Just when you think the Pats have set all the records they set a new one today. One penalty today. They now hold the record for least amount of penalties in the history of a championship game. Amazing.

Also, "best ever in your lifetime" is highly debatable. As of right now among current players Brady isn't even the best. Imagine Rodgers in the Patriots system his whole career?

I'm looking forward to the end of the Brady, Bill, and Robert era. It's going to be beautiful. An entire decade surrounded by scandal. You are delusional if you think people outside of the patriots bandwagon fan base respect that organization.

Just when you think the Pats have set all the records they set a new one today. One penalty today. They now hold the record for least amount of penalties in the history of a championship game. Amazing.

Also, "best ever in your lifetime" is highly debatable. As of right now among current players Brady isn't even the best. Imagine Rodgers in the Patriots system his whole career?

My team just got whooped so I'm a bit sour....but I must say I disagree with most of this....hard to argue with Brady's record. The "system" has kept winning no matter who plays in it. Only constant is Brady. I don't have a problem with winners. Had the Vikes not choked I would have wanted nothing more than to beat the best dynasty and one of the best QB any of us have seen in pro football....the Patriots.

Although I am not a fan, what they have done is amazing. Tough not to recognize as a football fan, regardless of team you root for. mtmuley

My team just got whooped so I'm a bit sour....but I must say I disagree with most of this....hard to argue with Brady's record. The "system" has kept winning no matter who plays in it. Only constant is Brady. I don't have a problem with winners. Had the Vikes not choked I would have wanted nothing more than to beat the best dynasty and one of the best QB any of us have seen in pro football....the Patriots.

The only constant has been their coaching staff. When Brady has been suspended or injured they don't miss a beat. Did you see what happened to green bay when Rodgers went down? How about Denver when Peyton retired? Or the Saints if Brees was out? Bill Bilichick is the the sole reason for their "dynasty" and constant scandals. Am I saying Brady is garbage? No way. Would he have a super bowl if he was elsewhere? Doubt it.

Adam Vinateri and their defense gave Brady his first 3 rings. The Seahawks offensive coordinater Darrell Bevell/Russell Wilson his 4th. Yet he is the "greatest I've ever seen"? Nope.

I can't stand New England... But Brady has/will be in over 15% of all the Super Bowls ever played!!! In 16 years of actual playing (didn't play rookie year and had one injury year) they have made the Conference Championship Game 12 times! 75%!! 8 Super Bowls in 16 years, 50%!! Sure it wasn't all him alone, but, how many other players have that same record? Yes the coach has a lot to do with it, but he isn't on the field executing. Hard to argue the best ever statement.

The only constant has been their coaching staff. When Brady has been suspended or injured they don't miss a beat. Did you see what happened to green bay when Rodgers went down? How about Denver when Peyton retired? Or the Saints if Brees was out? Bill Bilichick is the the sole reason for their "dynasty" and constant scandals. Am I saying Brady is garbage? No way. Would he have a super bowl if he was elsewhere? Doubt it.

Adam Vinateri and their defense gave Brady his first 3 rings. The Seahawks offensive coordinater Darrell Bevell/Russell Wilson his 4th. Yet he is the "greatest I've ever seen"? Nope.

How many Super Bowls have they won without Brady? Brady has more Super Bowl rings than Manning, Rogers and Brees COMBINED! rogers, Brees and Manning were healthy for the majority of their career.

Let's flip the question....how many more super bowl victories would Brady have with the type of receivers Rogers has had for his career?

You conveniently ignore the fact that the Giants needed a guy to make a catch against his helmet to beat them. Or that Brady executed the greatest comeback in super bowl history. Little things decide games. A fluke here or there doesn't explain how a guy wins 5 Super Bowls. This type of consistency is no fluke and doesn't happen without Brady.

Fun discussion. I suspect we will never agree on this and that's fine by me :).

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back