HT Spring 2018 Bear Hunt

You gotta be one of the beautiful people, and be on their private list

Just checking. Might be worth the price of admission to meet you Cush. But, I'm pretty crusty at 52. I'll get my tag. mtmuley

Seriously? Will there be another spring bear hunt in Montana? I would LOVE to be part of that. I live in Northwest Montana. I ran into five black bears in one day this fall. :)

Maybe we make our own list...

I've been wondering the same thing 406LIFE. Doubt I can make this year as we are busy with construction in April, May, and June. But in 2019, my schedule may allow us to host a HT bear hunt here. It's not wall tents though.

I've been wondering the same thing 406LIFE. Doubt I can make this year as we are busy with construction in April, May, and June. But in 2019, my schedule may allow us to host a HT bear hunt here. It's not wall tents though.

I know a couple spots SW of Kalispell about 70 miles that I see bears regularly, but haven't had one in shooting range yet. Likewise, my work and family commitments are extended into 2019. Good luck this spring for those that get out.

My brother and I️ are headed to Montana mid May in search of black bear. I️ came across this thread while searching for some information on the area. I️ was wondering when this was taking place exactly and maybe hoping to get more details, if possible. Thanks in advance.

Hopeful that someone in the NW Montana area would be open to reaching out and possibly answering some questions about the area. Nothing specific, not looking for someone to send me to a secret spot or anything. More logistically speaking. Good place to stay maybe good places to eat etc... things only locals would know! Right now we’re leaning towards the Kalispell area but open to any other suggestion. Any input is greatly appreciated!

Just checking. Might be worth the price of admission to meet you Cush. But, I'm pretty crusty at 52. I'll get my tag. mtmuley

This is basically the real reason for this little get together every year. We all just want to hang with Cushman.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omcqueen
Back