Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Was there a sighting

Yup. Live podcast with Jonathan Hart of Sitka gear and Kenton Carruth of First Lite gear. It was put on by 2% for Conservation. Also joining was Ryan Callaghan from First Lite and Garrett Long from Sitka.

Jonathan put it best when I posed the question as to why two competitors in the same space of high-performance clothing would agree to be on the same podcast. His comment was, "Conservation is not a competition."

We will have that episode up on our podcast sometime this week. I think people are going to like this one.

Wish I would have had time to visit with everybody who stopped by. Yesterday was one of the craziest days of the year.

The Sheep Show was a blast. I met a ton of great people and got to visit with some old friends.

Sitka and First Lite are both great companies that do a ton for conservation. Ryan Callaghan is one of the most well spoken guys I’ve met when it comes to public lands and conservation. I got to visit with him for a few minutes and probably could have talked for hours if time permitted.

I’ve been using a mix of Sitka and Kuiu for a long time. That will be changing to Sitka and First Lite.

I have met Randy by chance twice. Both times in Montana. Once he and a friend were in the middle of a tough wolf hunt but he had time to talk for a bit and gave me a free video. The other time he had more time and was even more generous. Next time, say hello, he’s pretty decent conversation.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerrod12
Back