Was there a sighting

Yup. Live podcast with Jonathan Hart of Sitka gear and Kenton Carruth of First Lite gear. It was put on by 2% for Conservation. Also joining was Ryan Callaghan from First Lite and Garrett Long from Sitka.

Jonathan put it best when I posed the question as to why two competitors in the same space of high-performance clothing would agree to be on the same podcast. His comment was, "Conservation is not a competition."

We will have that episode up on our podcast sometime this week. I think people are going to like this one.

Wish I would have had time to visit with everybody who stopped by. Yesterday was one of the craziest days of the year.

The Sheep Show was a blast. I met a ton of great people and got to visit with some old friends.

Sitka and First Lite are both great companies that do a ton for conservation. Ryan Callaghan is one of the most well spoken guys I’ve met when it comes to public lands and conservation. I got to visit with him for a few minutes and probably could have talked for hours if time permitted.

I’ve been using a mix of Sitka and Kuiu for a long time. That will be changing to Sitka and First Lite.

I have met Randy by chance twice. Both times in Montana. Once he and a friend were in the middle of a tough wolf hunt but he had time to talk for a bit and gave me a free video. The other time he had more time and was even more generous. Next time, say hello, he’s pretty decent conversation.

Back