Yeti GOBOX Collection

goHUNT Yes/No???

I'm new to GoHunt this spring. I've finally reached a point in my life/hunting career where I can start building some points out of state in a few places, and it's been very helpful to drill into the odds in different units, plus it does have some useful information in the filtering platform about places to start on your research for where to hunt within those units. Definitely worth it, IMO.

its a bit steep compared to hunters trailhead at $35,but you get more info and if you can take advantage of the $50 discount youll probly come out ok.$150 is pushing it though without the discount

I think it is a good tool for some but if you are not afraid to spend some time on various game and fish websites you can figure everything out on your own just with some added time but to each their own.

For me its a No, I get great enjoyment putting the time into researching a specific State/Unit. You cannot replace the people you meet along the way and valuable information you learn first hand. It's the great On Your Own Adventure!
Matt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back