Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

What do you think?

We know they will "go" off road but DAMN they are uncomfortable. DO NOT miss those jokers at all :) Luckily we used HiLux's on our deployments ;)

We know they will "go" off road but DAMN they are uncomfortable. DO NOT miss those jokers at all :) Luckily we used HiLux's on our deployments ;)

It doesn't ride like a king ranch or Denali, but I was surprised how good it does ride. I take it out, every time I go out exploring and hunting. Maybe, I've just gotten use to it. Richard

Thing is awesome....it's not about the milage, it's about the fun driving it !

I would dam near rather walk! There fun the first few times then..... enjoy and am sure will make a great hunt rig

Chris

I would dam near rather walk! There fun the first few times then..... enjoy and am sure will make a great hunt rig

Chris

Agreed, you couldn’t pay me to own one. I have grown a quite fond of disliking them over the last 10 years. I would take SFC B’s little Jeep any day over one. I hope it works out for you.

I guess you love them or hate them. All I know is that when I am on a Blm back road with 3 ft deep ruts,15 miles from anything, or hauling building materials 7 miles up a boulder strewn forest service road, I am thankful to know I'll get there and back. Richard Bell.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back