What do you think?

We know they will "go" off road but DAMN they are uncomfortable. DO NOT miss those jokers at all :) Luckily we used HiLux's on our deployments ;)

We know they will "go" off road but DAMN they are uncomfortable. DO NOT miss those jokers at all :) Luckily we used HiLux's on our deployments ;)

It doesn't ride like a king ranch or Denali, but I was surprised how good it does ride. I take it out, every time I go out exploring and hunting. Maybe, I've just gotten use to it. Richard

Thing is awesome....it's not about the milage, it's about the fun driving it !

I would dam near rather walk! There fun the first few times then..... enjoy and am sure will make a great hunt rig

Chris

I would dam near rather walk! There fun the first few times then..... enjoy and am sure will make a great hunt rig

Chris

Agreed, you couldn’t pay me to own one. I have grown a quite fond of disliking them over the last 10 years. I would take SFC B’s little Jeep any day over one. I hope it works out for you.

I guess you love them or hate them. All I know is that when I am on a Blm back road with 3 ft deep ruts,15 miles from anything, or hauling building materials 7 miles up a boulder strewn forest service road, I am thankful to know I'll get there and back. Richard Bell.

Back