Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

UTAH resident hacks the WY Game and Fish Application system.

Roll Tide makes fun of idiot activity in Alabama. Boomer Sooner makes fun of idiot activity in Oklahoma.

Utah deserves to have a rallying cry for those of us on the outside to use as shorthand when we encounter yet another idiot activity in Utah. Rather than go into a detailed explanation on why this hacker was an idiot, we could merely say "Roll Tide" except a Utah version.

LopeHunter

What a horrible wrong analogy.

Idiot is wrong and should be crucified. Hunting lawbreakers are treated lightly. Computer hackers are treated harshly.

Roll Tide, I also like Boomer Sooner!

Roll Tide makes fun of idiot activity in Alabama. Boomer Sooner makes fun of idiot activity in Oklahoma.

Utah deserves to have a rallying cry for those of us on the outside to use as shorthand when we encounter yet another idiot activity in Utah. Rather than go into a detailed explanation on why this hacker was an idiot, we could merely say "Roll Tide" except a Utah version.

What? That's not how Roll Tide or Boomer Sooner is used.

I've always wondered if this happens this is the first case I've heard of. Part of the danger of doing everything online glad they caught him.

Makes one wonder if this is his first time...and/or if there are others who have compromised state draws? With some western tags going for 6 figures the incentive is certainly there to cheat!

#Cute utes.

People do this crap because the penalty is not harsh enough. Any manipulation of the system/process at all, or even an attempt should mean lifetime hunting ban in the US. The whole system is completely dependent on a fair shot. The last thing I want is for Western hunting to turn into the MLB/steroid era. This whole idea that "its not cheating until you get caught" freaks me out. I have no problem buying licenses/tags as a NR in other Western states but the second that the process becomes rigged...I am done. I do like to believe that it is fair and my participation in this system is based on that. Any poaching/rigging/manipulation should flat out be a all fifty states ban. It does no good if someone gets a three year ban in their home state, then gets to go hunt out of state in the meanwhile. Screw that.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back