MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Atv Tires for Honda Rubicon 500

I have Kenda Bearclaws on my Rzr and my ATV. They seem to be a good for a mix of everything. Not too expensive but not super cheap either.

719HlnQufUL._SL1001_.jpg

The Dirt Commander tires are great. We have put them on numerous Polaris side x sides and Polaris ATV's. Long lasting, superior traction, bomb proof, and look really cool!

I put minimal miles on my ATV per year so went with Swamp Fox, but keep in mind that a 10 mile ride is a long one for me.

I have a set of Duro Power grips on my Rubicon and they have been great tires. I have over 3000 miles on them without an issue.

Maxxis Bighorns are what I chose when I needed new atv tires. Use the atv multiple times per day 12 months a year here in North Idaho. The tires are solid and offer amazing performance. Bought them online at Rocky Mountain ATV and had them mounted at a local tire shop for a few bucks a tire. Would buy them again without question.

If you have the money google RipSaw Atv tires. Look at any review and they will tell you there is no tougher off road tire. I run them on nasty boulders and rocks, and shale. They have very very deep treads. After tow years they show virtually no wear. They are unreal in hard pack or muddy conditions also. BUT... they are heavy tires and will slow down your quad a bit. Another warning... be ready for them to grab on corners, your atv will not slide. Caught me off guard. They come in 6 or 7 ply. They were suggested to me and I will never get anything different. Another great option is the mud rebel.

Back