Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Hello from Maine

greatnorthwoods

Hello, I am an avid Maine whitetail huntress planning a DIY public land hunt to south eastern Montana for November 2018. I want to thank everyone for the knowledge shared through blogs, threads, forums, podcast and videos. Such great content. I am a Registered Nurse, I work in Medical Surgical acute care. I live and breath Maine Whitetail. My favorite thing to do is grab my pack, GPS and head off to explore the Western Mountains of Maine via old logging roads. My coworkers think I am a strange breed because I am a young woman who each year saves all of her vacation time for archery, rifle and blackpowder season. But here reading these threads I feel right at home. I will post some Blogs and photo albums soon. I wish you all patience, persistence and a little luck in your 2018 seasons!

Last edited:
Welcome aboard from another New Englander. I spend 2 weeks every fall hunting the area around Stratton/Eustis. My wife, a friend of mine and myself are heading to SE montana this fall as well for our first hunting trip out West.

With your eperience in the north woods, a hunt out west won't bother you at all. The only difference will be the broken timber. I've hunted on the eastern side of moosehead lake north of greenville. I never got a buck but I'd still call it a successful hunt. Good luck on your hunt plans for this fall. Are you doing a rifle or archery hunt?

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back