Boom....Boom.....

The real play of the game was that outstanding tackle by Williams........oh wait nevermind:hump:

My son and I were there -- it is hard to find words to explain the whip-saw of emotions the crowd went through. 4 lead changes in the last 3:01. On to Philly.

Nothing from you guys all season till they win. mtmuley

Yeah, I don't remember the last time I saw anybody wearing a Vikings jersey or hat.

Would not know that by the looks of my FB page over the past few years. I take lots of grief from Packer fans, obnoxious Steeler fans (married to one), and worst of all, Cowboy fans, as part of being a Vikings fan. If the Viking ship goes down, I go down with it. No "fair weather" fan here.

SKOL!!!!!

Would not know that by the looks of my FB page over the past few years. I take lots of grief from Packer fans, obnoxious Steeler fans (married to one), and worst of all, Cowboy fans, as part of being a Vikings fan. If the Viking ship goes down, I go down with it. No "fair weather" fan here.

SKOL!!!!!

Sounds like you really did marry the right one Randy! Us Steeler fans are not obnoxious, we are passionate :cool: I was really hoping for a Steelers-Vikings super bowl but our defense put forth an ALL-TIME pathetic performance. Giving up 45 points to any team let alone a one dimensional offense like the Jags at HOME after a bye was all time awful. Pulling for the Vikes now and hopefully they are the ones to put an end this Brady-Belichick era. SKOL!

Am a big Brees fan but pulled for the Vikings and the Abilene kid Keenum yesterday....

I'm just gonna leave this here!
7acd64c72f5ef01e679643f2424c6c0c--patriots-football-game-new-england-patriots-football.jpg

MN had one helluva season. Keenum is playing very well. I was hoping for a Saints/Patriots SuperBowl...after that Fantastic (roll eyes) tackle to end the game yesterday, I'm guessing we may have a Pats/Vikings superbowl!

It's the Patriots Super Bowl to lose now. I don't ever remember this easy of a path for a team to win a Super Bowl. I'll be rooting against them every step of the way.

It's the Patriots Super Bowl to lose now. I don't ever remember this easy of a path for a team to win a Super Bowl. I'll be rooting against them every step of the way.

The only two teams to beat the Pats in the SB were the 6th seed wildcard Giants and the 9-7 4th seed Giants, so too soon to hand out rings in Boston. The Pats have beaten plenty of offensive led teams but lost to strong defenses - and that is the calling card of the other 3 remaining teams. (But of course if I have to bet the mortgage payment I would bet on the Pats -- but for the record, when in vegas last week I put $100 on the vikes to win it all -- and to much surprise, the ticket is still good this morning)

The only two teams to beat the Pats in the SB were the 6th seed wildcard Giants and the 9-7 4th seed Giants, so too soon to hand out rings in Boston. The Pats have beaten plenty of offensive led teams but lost to strong defenses - and that is the calling card of the other 3 remaining teams. (But of course if I have to bet the mortgage payment I would bet on the Pats -- but for the record, when in vegas last week I put $100 on the vikes to win it all -- and to much surprise, the ticket is still good this morning)

The only way you are beating Belichick is by having a defense similar to what the Vikes and Eagles have and also having a top QB along with multiple big time play makers. Sure, you can hold New England down for a quarter or two but at some point you are going to have to go toe to toe with the pats offense and put up 7's and not 3's. If you can only come up with 3's, you are done. For some reason nobody respects the Patriots defense which is pretty darn good too. They will force whichever QB they play to play the game of their life throwing the football and completely take away your run game. They are the best at putting all of the pressure on you even if you have the lead. It's unbelievable. Teams literally out think and out coach themselves again and again against them. Hopefully the Vikes can get it done!

What in the hell was Marcus Williams thinking on that play. Not only did he totally whiff the tackle on Diggs but took out the only remaining defense player that could have stopped him.

What in the hell was Marcus Williams thinking on that play. Not only did he totally whiff the tackle on Diggs but took out the only remaining defense player that could have stopped him.

It was explained that he (Williams) did not want to be called for interference....thus contact avoidance.... sort of hell if he does, hell if he doesn't predicament.

Sorry John but the Eagles just aren't the same without Wentz. Sure they beat my Falcons but we have a history of choking in the playoffs. (See last year's Superbowl) Minnesota is a solid team on both sides of the ball that won't be beaten by a backup QB. If Wentz was there I would say you would win it all.

Back