A couple of old Montana monsters

Little Big Man MT Chris

I took over a new mail route and got to meet an older retired guy who comes out and get his mail from me every day , we ended up talking Hunting and his eyes sparkled and lit up and he told me he went to Montana every year since 88 , he invited me over to look at some of his bucks , we had dinner and I enjoyed getting to know an old timer and hear his adventures , here's a couple of his mounts , below these deer was old boxes of stuff and there was tips of old racks piled in the mess poking out of pile , don't know how many there was , but had a great night making a new friend
IMG_6967.jpgIMG_6968.jpg

Last edited:
That’s pretty cool man. It’s always awesome talking to old timers and hearing about their experiences back in the day.

Isn't it amazing how quickly a friend is made when chatting about hunting. My son and I became friends with our neighbors in the campground this last hunting season and we went from strangers to sitting around the campfire each night together in the matter of two days.

Both bucks are impressive MT trophies. I am sure the guy was stoked to get to re-live prior memories. Thanks for sharing with us.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back