MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Hello from Indiana

mo381

Hello all, I am from north central Indiana. I been hunting since my teens, currently whitetail, coyote and turkey. As a family we enjoy camping hunting and boating/fishing. I have a boy and a girl 8 and 9 years old and they love the outdoors and can't wait to hunt with me, I even have the wife hunting deer occasionally. I have a relative and friends that hunt cow elk and mule deer in Wyoming each fall and hope to join them soon.
I started watching Fresh Tracks on Amazon recently and that is what led me to this site. I have been enjoying reading and learning from you all and hopefully will be able to contribute some things.
I started reloading about a year and a half ago and enjoy the challenge of improving the accuracy of my loads each range trip. I am blessed to have a great boss that lets me hit the range once in a while to practice and keep sharp. I currently reload 9mm, 45 acp, .308 win and .300 win mag. My deer hunting is mainly bow and muzzle loader.
Again, I have enjoyed this sight so far and look forward to learning more.

Mike

Welcome. You will find quite a few Hoosiers on here. This Hoosier was lucky enough to get Uncle Sam to "force" my move to CO. I love home (most of my family is around Warsaw) but couldn't leave the mountains now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back