Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Hello from Goodrich, Michigan

Louisdove

Hello everyone! New to the forums but have been lurking for a while. I am a life long hunter who recently expanded into western hunts. I took my first back country trip to Colorado in 2016 elk hunting and have been obsessed since. In 2017 I was fortunate enough to draw and fill a Michigan Cow tag! Now, a friend and I are in the planning stages of a hunt for this fall and beyond. My goal moving forward is to hunt either a new area or new species every year. I hope I have something to offer everyone here as I've already learned so much just lurking in the shadows here!

Shoot straight!

Lucky you on the MI cow, I’ve been applying for 7 years. With our system and the 30000 other applications it could be a lifetime and someone may not even draw. Welcome to the forum.

Welcome aboard. I lived in Goodrich for years. We had a farm on Irish Rd. I now live in Pa.

Wow, I normally get blank stares when I say I'm from Goodrich! I love Cranberries, my wife and I had our rehearsal dinner there and everything. Thanks for the kind welcome!

Hello from the west side (of MI)! I grew up just outside of Lansing, but had family near you in Davison (great-great grandma lived next door to the Grab Bag). I bought my first rifle from William's 22 years ago and more recently had Fritz up in Swartz Creek make a mountain hat for me out of a coyote I had tanned.

Congrats on the MI cow elk!! 24 unsuccessful attempts for me, but every year I get just as excited when the results roll out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back