Bushnell binos

todwyer

I see lots of talk about Swaro, Vortex, Leupy, etc. I found some Bushnell Elite ED 10x42's. gets pretty good reviews on other optics sites. Even some bird watchers seem to like them. I was wondering of anyone here has any experience with them. Looking to replace an old set of Nikons.

I had a pair of inexpensive Bushnells for years. They were great. I had no idea how good glass could get but I never thought I was I’ll equiped.

If you don’t have a lot of cash, there’s nothing wrong with them. Don’t expect top tier performance and you’ll probably be happy.

If you’re going on a sheep hunt or Coues deer hunt, you probably want some better glass. They probably won’t have the clarity or edge performance for long days glassing.

You can always keep em in the truck or have a knock around pair if or when you upgrade.

The Bushnell elites are pretty good. If the price is good they will easily compete with the other binos in that price range. I have seen them around $450, they are very good for that price. I just got a pair of legend ultra he m-series for $230 and they are close to the vortex viper in performance. The regular price on them is 400+. Bushnell has changed their warrantee on the legend and elite series to be an unconditional lifetime warrantee as well, for me that was always the biggest problem with Bushnell. I have a couple of their elite rifle scopes when they were made in japan which are awesome for the money.

My problems with Bushnell have been with customer service. And they've been bad enough that I don't buy Bushnell anymore.

Totally understandable, their regular warrantee sucks and I have heard horror stories. I have never needed the warrantee on my elites. I haven't heard any horror stories with the new unconditional warrantee, usually less than a month turn around. it gave me enough confidence to pull the trigger on their legend ultra hd's

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back