Yeti GOBOX Collection

New To The Forum From Western Colorado

Hello All. Pretty new to the forum and I thought I would introduce myself. I am originally from Southeast Idaho. Graduated from Idaho State University with a bachelors degree in ecology. Moved to Reno NV for graduate School. Graduated from UNR with a masters degree in environmental science. My first job out of college was in Las Vegas, NV. We lived there for three years and that was enough of that place. My second job brought us to Grand Junction, CO nine years ago and I don't think we are going anywhere else anytime soon. I am really enjoying looking back at many of the posts on this forum. I love reading the posts with pictures and stories of big game harvested the most. My grandfather got me in to hunting at an early age and have done it ever since. I would really like to get back in to reloading. I did a good bit of reloading as a teenager and into my early twenties and have not done it since. I will be hitting up some you reloading guys for information and advice as soon as I finally jump back into that hobby. Looking forward to many years of checking in on this site. Thanks for providing a great little distraction while I'm at work!

Welcome! One of the things I enjoy about reloading is that I shoot more often as a reloader. I really enjoy range time and hopefully the extra trigger time leads to a better shot (more accurate load/more accurate shooter) when hunting season rolls around.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RAWMIA
Back