Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Outdoor Lilfe on Bundy Fiasco

I want this ass to show me his deed to these lands. Just show me proof he purchased these lands.
If not ,call in some practice bombing runs. You know,for the armed forces & flag these clowns claim to love so much,but shit on our country.
Clean slate.

I like this. Everything about this case is beyond infuriating. Hard to put it in words. Thanks for the article Ben. We can't afford to forget about it and let it slide.

one of my questions: why did everyone let this go on for 21 years and over 1 million in debt?!?

1 year and $1,000 ok mr bundy get your act together, we are going to charge a $50 penalty

but by year 5? it should have been a very clear "cattle with that brand are sold at market BLM garnishes the beef checks"

No, this is not from the Onion

Just for some banter.

Attachments

• Bundy.jpg
    Bundy.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 214
one of my questions: why did everyone let this go on for 21 years and over 1 million in debt?!?

1 year and $1,000 ok mr bundy get your act together, we are going to charge a $50 penalty

but by year 5? it should have been a very clear "cattle with that brand are sold at market BLM garnishes the beef checks"

I agree with you Tim, how was it allowed to go on so long. And it sounds to me like we'll be reading about .gov's attempt to make him pay, and his subsequent refusal to do so, not to mention the consequences of said refusal, soon.

Curious to know if there are any other cases like this one out there.....ranchers refusing to pay grazing fees. Or if Bundy was the only one prior to the 2014-2017 timeframe, how many are there now?

They tried everything to avoid paying their fees for as long as possible, appeals, litigation, foot dragging, etc. etc. etc.

The process takes time, but I also think the BLM has dropped the ball. Good thing I'm not in Zinke's position, this issue would be over.

They tried everything to avoid paying their fees for as long as possible, appeals, litigation, foot dragging, etc. etc. etc.

The process takes time, but I also think the BLM has dropped the ball. Good thing I'm not in Zinke's position, this issue would be over.

I'd pay a pretty penny to replace Zinke with you. Like right now.

yep then our worries would be over if Buzzard just had actual real power, he's bad enough with it all being in his head...

Back