Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Outdoor Lilfe on Bundy Fiasco

There's no irony like the irony of a guy waving the flag of the government whose authority he says he doesn't recognize.

Good write up Ben, your essay is "G" rated compared to how I feel about the situation. Is the dismissal only for the conspiracy charges or does that include the fees he owes for grazing?

Ben, thanks for shining a light for OL readers on the tip of an ugly, scary iceberg. Has me wondering if the prosecutors received instructions to bungle this case from their "higher up."

Excellent Ben!
This I know has sent the wrong message to some where I live.
Ranchers & such who hate the very folks they have leases on thousands of acres with,the American People.
Land they have never owned,just leased/rented.

Comments on OL's facebook page are kind of rough. Take a minute and go support Ben1 here.

Nice work compadre.

Holy cow Ben2, you were right. Ben1 is taking a pounding. I threw in a positive comment but it is hardly a ripple is a stormy sea of Bundy butt lovers.

I know this was a brief essay though it would be reasonable to have a bit of substance to back up what the FBI / LEO Agencies fudged up on. Otherwise, nice very simple write-up. It is a bit of a bite to read LEO Agencies "screwed the pooch" without anything the support how the pooch was screwed...

I know this was a brief essay though it would be reasonable to have a bit of substance to back up what the FBI / LEO Agencies fudged up on. Otherwise, nice very simple write-up. It is a bit of a bite to read LEO Agencies "screwed the pooch" without anything the support how the pooch was screwed...

HUH?

I'd say Bundies walking pretty much is all the proof you need regarding pooch screwing...if only obviously.

Buzz, I'm 100% no fan of the Bundies however, screwed the pooch serves to have something to qualify the use of the catch phrase. One example of how the FBI screwed the pooch would go a long way to support the claim.
I've seen some reckless prosecutors, retarded Judges and yes, fruit from the poisonous tree LEO activity screw many a pooch.
I value living in America where the guilty may walk so that the innocent are less likely convicted. A valued comment by Long. An example would have bumped this up, imho. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back