2018 Wy antelope w/ 6pts?

JDM57

My kids and I have decided to burn our points this year and head back to Wyoming for another fun antelope hunt. Have been studying the units and was wondering if I could get some advise from those who have gone recently. We hunted unit 30 6 years ago and had a fun hunt but was hoping for a better unit(bigger bucks) this time. Suggestions?

6 points will get you another fun hunt. Put the time and effort in and I'm sure you will find quality bucks. Good luck!

Lots of good units out there for someone with 6 points. That is how many I currently have. Be careful, though. When units get mentioned on public forums it will definitely cause an influx of applicants. I've seen it happen with this exact forum. If a unit was borderline drawable with 5 points last year and receives a lot of publicity, it could very well be out of reach for you this year.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll have a great hunt with any unit you draw. Post a story when you return!

Last edited:
Any unit requiring 5 or 6 points to draw will have plenty of goats and access for a great time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishing-Moka
Back