MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Brand new female hunter from Western Montana

Welcome.

Brand new hunter that attended the season proposal meeting before ever hunting? Most hunters go their whole lives without being that involved! Would love to hear how did you got into hunting?

Last edited:

Thanks to everyone for being so gracious and welcoming.

Especially, to BigFin, your show has been an excellent resource in both hunting technique and ethics. Thanks again for sharing your wealth of knowledge, advocating for our public lands and administering such an excellent resource with this forum.

Welcome.

Brand new hunter that attended the season proposal meeting before ever hunting? Most hunters go their whole lives without being that involved! Would love to hear how did you got into hunting?

Thanks for the welcome Schaaf! Hunting is something I've been interested in for some time and this past year I have taken the steps to really get into it, such as completing hunters safety. I've been lucky enough to have the guidance of hunters in my life who have served as invaluable resources. Living and recreating in western Montana have certainly helped lay a good foundation for me to begin my hunting quest.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irish-Jay
Back