Caribou Gear Tarp

Odds?

hank4elk

Just wondering where everyone gets their odds/chances numbers from?
I bend my feeble mind on NMG&F stats & I get a rough number.
Toprut had fairly accurate numbers last year.

Toprut and gohunt buy the app database and conduct their own draws. In the end, because the computer gives you your random number, it all comes down to that number. Get a low one and you're golden.

Toprut and gohunt buy the app database and conduct their own draws. In the end, because the computer gives you your random number, it all comes down to that number. Get a low one and you're golden.

That's what I've always gone by Bob, it all depends on how YOU come up in the lottery in the end. That & you never know how many people will apply THIS year.
Luck of the draw.
NM has weird policies that slow the odds figuring I've decided. Poor harvest reporting policies,IMHO & late deadlines to do so make currant data unavailable til posted. Late.
I usually just go with the data I saved & hope. I did change an app. last year after the most recent report was posted ,the one I have 17-18 with previous years 16-17.

Just wondering if TR & GH pay to get data early from NMG&F or are they just guessing? Or do they post after G&F does? How do they get odds report to run simulations, before the general public?

All in all NM has a decent system. Reg. book is out in Jan., deadline to apply is in Mar. & you know a month later if you drew or not. Right around my birthday. LOL

Back