Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

"Randy Newberg hunter" with Cushman

Can't wait to see the rest. I guess after this John won't hunt with me anymore being he's famous an all... :)

Day 2 - Twenty minutes of "Classic Cush."

[video=youtube_share;6kAk4doLhOE]https://youtu.be/6kAk4doLhOE[/video]

Yes! Glad John opened up a little for the camera. I imagine that he reserved the good stuff for off camera time. I'm excited to hear his stories again around a campfire!

Let's just say that when Michael was editing these episodes, I often heard him mumbling, "WTH Cush, did you really that? We can't use that."

So no, it wasn't "off camera," it just didn't make the cut.

This was a great episode. It's so awesome to see guys like Cushman and Gerald and his family on an episode. Really kind of gave me a feeling like I was on the hunting trip with you.

So if we watch the video within the thread does it help you Randy or are we better off going to your youtube channel direct and watching it?

So if we watch the video within the thread does it help you Randy or are we better off going to your youtube channel direct and watching it?

It is the same. Since the thread is an embed from YouTube, it all counts that same. Thanks for thinking of us and thanks for watching.

Well done Cushman and Randy! Nice to see Gerald's boy take his first deer. The celebration feast afterwards looks like quite the spread.

Let's just say that when Michael was editing these episodes, I often heard him mumbling, "WTH Cush, did you really that? We can't use that."

So no, it wasn't "off camera," it just didn't make the cut.

What? Had to edit out the coca---cola at the Taco Bell drive through? Or... midget and brass pole? Bah! I bet the cuts would top the finest bloopers reel to date! :D It's like Ron White with a PBR and a bit less PC, if that is possible. Haha!

What? Had to edit out the coca---cola at the Taco Bell drive through? Or... midget and brass pole? Bah! I bet the cuts would top the finest bloopers reel to date! :D It's like Ron White with a PBR and a bit less PC, if that is possible. Haha!

Yeah, I'd second that. the director's cuts would prob make a great tape (though 'not safe for young ears")

That was awesome! Congrats on a good buck, Cushman. Sure looks like you guys all had a great hunt with good company.

Another great show. Gerald, too much coffee to hold the camera steady during the shot? :D

Back