hunting partner/group

nmeeds

I'm looking for a good hunting partner or group. I primarily archery hunt. I live in southern Oregon. I like to pack deep into the woods and get away from other hunters. I usually take off two weeks during elk season to go anywhere in Oregon to hunt. And I'm planning on going out of state to hunt within the next two years. I am obsessed with elk hunting. I like to call elk but will hunt elk the best way for the area. Hunting partners in the past have been flaky and undedicated. I personally need to work with someone who is as obsessed as I am, and is willing to do whatever it takes to harvest an animal. I believe in ethical shots( IE. no hail mary's at an elk thats spooked at 80+ yards). That being said, I believe that if one is capable of making a long shot at an animal that is unaware of his presence, it is no different than an archer who takes a shot under 30 yards because that is what he is capable of. My personal max shot I am comfortable with making is 70 yards. I am in my early 30's, I can go 16+ miles a day in all terrain, and I practice and tinker with gear year round. I am positve, and don't give up. I am a family man and believe in good communcation and safety. Let me know if this sounds like the type of guy you want to hunt with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back