hunting partner/group

nmeeds

I'm looking for a good hunting partner or group. I primarily archery hunt. I live in southern Oregon. I like to pack deep into the woods and get away from other hunters. I usually take off two weeks during elk season to go anywhere in Oregon to hunt. And I'm planning on going out of state to hunt within the next two years. I am obsessed with elk hunting. I like to call elk but will hunt elk the best way for the area. Hunting partners in the past have been flaky and undedicated. I personally need to work with someone who is as obsessed as I am, and is willing to do whatever it takes to harvest an animal. I believe in ethical shots( IE. no hail mary's at an elk thats spooked at 80+ yards). That being said, I believe that if one is capable of making a long shot at an animal that is unaware of his presence, it is no different than an archer who takes a shot under 30 yards because that is what he is capable of. My personal max shot I am comfortable with making is 70 yards. I am in my early 30's, I can go 16+ miles a day in all terrain, and I practice and tinker with gear year round. I am positve, and don't give up. I am a family man and believe in good communcation and safety. Let me know if this sounds like the type of guy you want to hunt with.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back