New Colorado interface

Worked on my end. I'd recommend having your CID# handy rather than trying to create a new account. That may avoid the duplicate account issue.

Got through just fine with CID and DL. Clicked on the big game page as though I was going to apply for a tag, at which point they want to verify residency and they won't accept my residency date associated with my account/DL.

Get this error: "The residency could not be validated as the "CO Driver's License / ID" # does not match our records". That confuses me cause that implies my DL # doesn't match the records although my CID and DL created my account perfectly with all my correct history; because of that I'm assuming the system is missing my residency date - which is dumb because it's my DOB - or it's too early to click on the big game and turkey link as though I am trying to actually apply.

Give it a few weeks and see if anything changes. Anyone else experience this?

I couldn't apply for turkey yet as it still was giving 2017 license options.

CO Interface

Merged my account and got my kids CID + added a separate email for them while on the phone. Their registration was simple and worked. Mine works now that I merged. Procrastinators are going to freak out because they won’t be able to get thru. We’ll see if it impacts draws.

You likely have been applying for Colorado for many years. The same thing happened to me and then I notice the CID number did not match my current one. I emailed them on the contact link and within 48 hours they got back to me that they "Merged" my accounts to one account. It works now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back