New Colorado interface

Bigjav

Has anyone used the new Colorado DOW website? I went on there and couldn't find the link to look at my bonus points and saw that you need to create an account to get tags online.

I saw the same interface. It was easy to create account. You just need to know your CID number. It then shows your points and past tags.

Hmm. Either I am doing something wrong or the system will not take MT Drivers License numbers as the form of ID. Low-tech redneck issues, I am sure.

Hmm. Either I am doing something wrong or the system will not take MT Drivers License numbers as the form of ID. Low-tech redneck issues, I am sure.

I would find an old Colorado license and type in your DL the same as it is shown on the old license.

Worked for me by first selecting that I had an account then it asked for CID then my State and DL. Maybe a hard-working techie fixed the code in the last half hour. /s

I got through with my CID and then my license to confirm, but when I then log in, it keeps asking me to submit an identifier, and when I do so (my CO DL again), it says there is an account with the same information (mine).

It also shows a different CID on the second page than mine.

Glad they're having us Beta test this now and not in 2 months...

EDIT: I entered my passport info to get past this and now it shows a profile with my name (spelled incorrectly) and a totally different CID (which of course has no points attached to it). On Chat with an agent now

Last edited:
The new system works fine for me, running chrome on win10. Updated DL just fine, PP all up to date. Going in now to update both of my kids profiles....

ETA - Got kids updated too. One catch, they force an ID for kids as well. My kids are 9 and 11, no DL or passports. I'll stop by CPW tomorrow and see what they suggest as a course of action. In the mean time, a CID number in place of a CO DL number will work.

Last edited:
I got through with my CID and then my license to confirm, but when I then log in, it keeps asking me to submit an identifier, and when I do so (my CO DL again), it says there is an account with the same information (mine).

It also shows a different CID on the second page than mine.

Glad they're having us Beta test this now and not in 2 months...

EDIT: I entered my passport info to get past this and now it shows a profile with my name (spelled incorrectly) and a totally different CID (which of course has no points attached to it). On Chat with an agent now

Same Here. I can get in.

Same Here. I can get in.

The ‘ReserveAmerica’ chat agent told me I need my accounts ‘merged’ (even though I have had the same CID and DL number for 20 years), but they couldn’t do that so need to call CPW tomorrow. Sounds like fun :)

My guess is that I had a ReserveAmerica account from some other transaction with the same email address (assume a campground or another state or something).

I can’t get in. Appears to have generated a new CID. At least I’m not the only one. There are going to be some really mad people that wait to the last minute if they don’t figure this out.

The ‘ReserveAmerica’ chat agent told me I need my accounts ‘merged’ (even though I have had the same CID and DL number for 20 years), but they couldn’t do that so need to call CPW tomorrow. Sounds like fun :)

My guess is that I had a ReserveAmerica account from some other transaction with the same email address (assume a campground or another state or something).

Ahh, gotcha. Thanks for the info.

It worked for me just now. I have a reserve america acct from reserving campsites and it didn't seem to glitch. Maybe things are getting worked out. Hopefully everyone will hammer away at it now so the kinks are gone by applyin' time.

I had to call in last week and have them merge my original CID along with the new one that generated when I first logged into the new system. Hopefully they get things fixed before April or it's going to be a circus for them. I like the new system though!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st BDX Scope
Back