PEAX Equipment

Argentina Doves

CPAjeff

I had always wanted to head down to Argentina for a dove hunt, and earlier in 2017 I got my chance. I decided to book a hunt with Posta Del Norte (one of the lodges under the Flyways Argentina canopy). I can't express how unbelievable the experience was!

After 26 hours either in an airport or on a plane, we finally began our descent into Cordoba.

IMG_0298_zpslhqurqy2.jpg

After a quick drive from the airport to the lodge, we had a quick lunch - there was no weight loss on this trip!

IMG_0312_zpsppl6hudm.jpg

A few pictures of the lodge:

IMG_0304_zpsyhkxj8uk.jpg
IMG_0308_zpsbo7eu5nr.jpg
IMG_0311_zpsnrofy1sb.jpg

Four cases of shells morning and night for four days sure makes a shoulder tender!

IMG_0337_zpsxhwlfzpr.jpg

Having never shot an over/under or a 28 ga, I decided to use a Browning Citori Lightning Feather - it quickly was added to the "guns I need to buy" list!

IMG_0345_zpsdusxyuhx.jpg

More food!

IMG_0351_zpsz3o0h9qt (1).jpg
IMG_0353_zpsygqhtuzz.jpg

My only regret is that I took so long to book a trip to experience Argentina - it was absolutely incredible!

Last edited:
Wow! That place looks way too comfortable for me. I wouldn't know how to act. :rolleyes:
Hope to see pics of dove piles.

I hunted with those guys out of the Los Chanares Lodge. Never thought I'd get tired of shooting birds but I was close after 3 days!!

Crazy amount of birds and incredible food and wine.

Looks like you had a great trip!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back