Christmas Bighorns near Jackson

robsev

6mm Remington asked for some of our sheep pictures from our Christmas trip to Jackson. Here ya go -
IMG_8411.jpgIMG_8404.jpgIMG_8430.jpgIMG_8483.jpgIMG_8524 (2).jpgIMG_8566 (2).jpg

Beautiful and thank you! I'm trying to figure out a photo sharing site like photo bucket was before they got greedy and took us all for a ride. Any suggestions "robsev"?

David

Beautiful and thank you! I'm trying to figure out a photo sharing site like photo bucket was before they got greedy and took us all for a ride. Any suggestions "robsev"?

David

I just click on the insert image button and load them straight from the laptop. Works great.

Thank you for sharing! The ram trailing the ewe sure looks like he flares nice & wide. Does Flickr work for photo hosting and then sharing to forums? Might be worth a look? I just use the "insert image" icon and then "select from computer."

Were they on the National Elk Refuge at Jackson Hole ? We visited there a few years ago after tagging out early on a Utah cow elk hunt. We watched sheep, elk, moose, deer, bison, and wolves either on or near the Refuge. Awesome !!

Were they on the National Elk Refuge at Jackson Hole ? We visited there a few years ago after tagging out early on a Utah cow elk hunt. We watched sheep, elk, moose, deer, bison, and wolves either on or near the Refuge. Awesome !!

Yes, the sheep were on the refuge. Found them on the road on the east side of the refuge. The elk were to the north just coming on the refuge.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back