Moose from today

Sask hunter

Saw this decent bull while running coyote snares today. Younger and about 45" lots of potential on him

6mCZBBx.jpg

Shoot him in the field. Drive truck and trailer out and winch him in the trailer. That's the best way to hunt moose lol

I need to hunt with you LOL I've done that with a couple of cow elk. Me and my buddy had late season private land only tags and we drove right up to them in the field and used a come along to get them in the truck. We did that 2 different years, but the guy that owned the property died and his sons lease it out to Texans now for a lot more money than what it's worth.

I need to hunt with you LOL I've done that with a couple of cow elk. Me and my buddy had late season private land only tags and we drove right up to them in the field and used a come along to get them in the truck. We did that 2 different years, but the guy that owned the property died and his sons lease it out to Texans now for a lot more money than what it's worth.
That's too bad about that property. I take it a step further I bring my quad along too and use the quad to winch the moose on. I should find the picture of the 55.5" bull my GF killed and we had him winched on the trailer. Bull like that attracts some attention as you go through town. Had two people follows us to the house to come look lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back