Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Episode 73?

Thanks for the patience. Sorry for the delays. Between a new tax bill passed before Christmas, the holidays, a blizzard that cancelled a podcast with Hal Herring, we finally got one recorded yesterday. It is at the editor, being polished. It will be live as soon as it is returned to us.

Thanks again for hanging with us. We will try to make it up with some bonus podcasts.

Thanks for the patience. Sorry for the delays. Between a new tax bill passed before Christmas, the holidays, a blizzard that cancelled a podcast with Hal Herring, we finally got one recorded yesterday. It is at the editor, being polished. It will be live as soon as it is returned to us.

Thanks again for hanging with us. We will try to make it up with some bonus podcasts.

Thanks for the quick reply! Just looking forward to hearing good folks talking about hunting.

thanks again,

Heath

Here is the Stitcher link for Episode 73 - https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/hu...rg-unfiltered-hunting-conservation?refid=stpr

Sorry it took so long to get this up. This podcast is just touching the surface of ideas I want to talk about related to public lands, advocacy, politics, etc. The first part is us explaining our move to digital platforms, then starts down the path of Monuments, sage grouse, and the Utah delegation making a deal with the White House whereby the end result of that deal is that Secretary of Interior Ryan Zinke now works for them as they spread their ideology to the other western colonies formerly recognized as the states of Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Nevada, Colorado, Arizona, and New Mexico.

Here is the Stitcher link for Episode 73 - https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/hu...rg-unfiltered-hunting-conservation?refid=stpr

Sorry it took so long to get this up. This podcast is just touching the surface of ideas I want to talk about related to public lands, advocacy, politics, etc. The first part is us explaining our move to digital platforms, then starts down the path of Monuments, sage grouse, and the Utah delegation making a deal with the White House whereby the end result of that deal is that Secretary of Interior Ryan Zinke now works for them as they spread their ideology to the other western colonies formerly recognized as the states of Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Nevada, Colorado, Arizona, and New Mexico.

I wonder if the Utah delegation has incriminating photos of the administration involved in donkey show or something that they are so willing to just shit over themselves on command

Listened to this episode this morning. Great episode and always appreciate your moderating point of view on political topics. I'm also excited for these hunting films you'll be releasing down the road. The public lands film that may or may not be released at the BHA rendezvous is intriguing and I can't think of anyone better to create a film about public lands.

Great podcast! I truly enjoy the view points you bring forward on the different issues. I never would have known about the affects of wilderness designation in the southern states and how that would affect there water supplies in certain areas.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back