Any Christensen experience?

dcopas78

I'm looking at pulling the trigger, pardon the pun, on a Christensen 6.5X284 Ridgeline. I've read some good things about the rifles overall, but wanted to know if anyone had any personal experience with one, or caliber for that matter. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Heard good things - but no hands on experience. Ordered a Mesa LR in .300 WM last week

I've been looking at one in a 300 RUM and was hoping you would have had more people with some experience.

I bought one this summer. I'm very happy and it shoots very well. They have a great warranty and they're made in Utah. I would encourage you to call them and talk to them about their products and ask questions. Their cs was great. Good luck with whatever you decide.

I bought one this summer. I'm very happy and it shoots very well. They have a great warranty and they're made in Utah. I would encourage you to call them and talk to them about their products and ask questions. Their cs was great. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Will do, appreciate the input. It's great to hear their cs is helpful.

Will do, appreciate the input. It's great to hear their cs is helpful.

No problem. I was kicking it around because of what they cost. What finally sold me was when I called them and grilled them on their warranty. Basically, if something goes wrong they will send you a box with a label and you can send the gun in at their expense and they will take care of it. When you call you actually talk to a person, rather than the recorded voice run around. Here's some more info for you:

https://christensenarms.com/support/

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back