BHA Kimber Mountain Ascent Offer to a HT'er

TimeOnTarget

Hey guys,

I've only got 2 more payments on my BHA lifetime membership and then I will have a Kimber Mountain Ascent coming my way.

I'm really not into lightweight rifles so I'd like to offer the rifle to someone here at a discount from retail.

You'll get your pick of caliber, but I would like some earnest money up front so I'm not stuck with a caliber I don't want if the buyer would back out.

If you're interested PM me and we can work out any details.

Last edited:
That would be good deal for someone. Why didn't you opt for one of the other options if you didn't want the rifle?

That would be good deal for someone. Why didn't you opt for one of the other options if you didn't want the rifle?

Initially I thought id play the light weight game. been 10 months since I started making my payments and decided i'll stick with my heavier rifles for now, I shoot them well and the weight doesn't bug me.

As far as the other options, I'm pretty well set on shelters and the like.

Initially I thought id play the light weight game. been 10 months since I started making my payments and decided i'll stick with my heavier rifles for now, I shoot them well and the weight doesn't bug me.

As far as the other options, I'm pretty well set on shelters and the like.

I see. I like the Kimber handguns for a cheaper option. But I really don't need one of them either.

I think your $1500 number is a good price. I was at a RMEF banquet and they had one up for bid. It had a $1600 reserve on it.

I see. I like the Kimber handguns for a cheaper option. But I really don't need one of them either.

I think your $1500 number is a good price. I was at a RMEF banquet and they had one up for bid. It had a $1600 reserve on it.

Good to hear I'm the ball park then. I'd have done the Kimber handgun option but I'm pretty full up on handguns right now.

You might want to handle that rifle a bit before you pass it on.

I've never done crack, but I have to imagine Kimbers are more addictive. I started out with one. Carried it all the time and got warm fuzzies thinking about how nice it is in-hand. Then more Kimbers. And more. Now they are the majority in my safe.

You might want to handle that rifle a bit before you pass it on.

I've never done crack, but I have to imagine Kimbers are more addictive. I started out with one. Carried it all the time and got warm fuzzies thinking about how nice it is in-hand. Then more Kimbers. And more. Now they are the majority in my safe.

Looks like I might be keeping it, I didn't have any takers on my offer surprisingly. I figured it'd be gone asap.

offer still stands though if anyone is interested.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back