Default Hunting offer from UK 2018 replaces previous threads

Sorry, i had to clear this up, my fault entirely.
    So, Brymoore will be joining me in 2019

That leaves a new draw for 2018, you still have a few months to sort things out should you be drawn.

As before, i will allocate 4 days hunting time to the lucky winner, i have access to Roe/Fallow/Red deer but dependent on our seasons in the UK.
    A donation to your preferred organisation of $250 should be made nearer the time.

Once confirmed i can block out my diary for your visit.
    There are plenty of places to stay nearby where i live.

These are the names i have to date:
    1-pointer,nhn2a,vanish,glass eye, Foxtrot1,wllm1313,gozz21,Jim/Wa,Rainer,406LIFE,Watt21,timberman56,
    diehardhunter ,88man,huntin_gi

I will give it 48 hours from now to delete/add new members

Cheers

Richard
    That's what the actress said to the bishop

Very Generous! wish I had the means to get there, but I would be happy to help with advice or possible help pack when you come to Montana.
    Aim Small, Miss Small

2018 will not be a go for me, 2020 however is very much in play.
    "There are no words that can tell the hidden spirit of the wilderness, that can reveal its mystery, its melancholy, and its charm." ~TR

"He was a mighty hunter before the Lord." ~Genesis 10:9

Quote Originally Posted by Mthuntinfool View Post
    Very Generous! wish I had the means to get there, but I would be happy to help with advice or possible help pack when you come to Montana.
    Many thanks, get my tag first, then see if i can get an Elk!

Quote Originally Posted by 406LIFE View Post
    2018 will not be a go for me, 2020 however is very much in play.
    OK, 2020 should be on the cards, all being well.

Quote Originally Posted by vanish View Post
    Subscribing.
    Sorry, you were in the draw, sadly you didn't win.

Watt21 was drawn for 2018, he has just been in touch, he thinks he can make it, should things change i will be back in touch.

Cheers

Richard
    That's what the actress said to the bishop

Watt21,
    If there is any way you can make this happen this summer, you should. I was the lucky hunter last year and it was a blast. If you have any questions for me about housing or places to visit, don't hesitate to send me a PM. I would recommend getting your tickets soon as last year the rates went up quite a bit as the flight date approached. Cheapest flights were about two or three weeks from when they first came available. You can go to my thread, https://onyourownadventures.com/hunt...it-of-Roe-Buck and see my story and pictures.

FYI - try googleflights for the best flight deals.

9. Default

Awesome offer. Congrats Watt21 and have a blast

Very excited to make this work! I will make the appropriate post as things draw closer. Beginning the early planning process now. Appreciate any tips from any of those who commented above.
    "Equality in access to Montana elk is not basic to the maintenance or wellbeing of the Union." -US SUPCO

Quote Originally Posted by Watt21 View Post
    Very excited to make this work! I will make the appropriate post as things draw closer. Beginning the early planning process now. Appreciate any tips from any of those who commented above.
    Congratulations! Good Luck! Watch the roundabouts