Hunting offer from UK 2018 replaces previous threads

devon deer

Sorry, i had to clear this up, my fault entirely.
So, Brymoore will be joining me in 2019

That leaves a new draw for 2018, you still have a few months to sort things out should you be drawn.

As before, i will allocate 4 days hunting time to the lucky winner, i have access to Roe/Fallow/Red deer but dependent on our seasons in the UK.
A donation to your preferred organisation of $250 should be made nearer the time.

Once confirmed i can block out my diary for your visit.
There are plenty of places to stay nearby where i live.

These are the names i have to date:
1-pointer,nhn2a,vanish,glass eye, Foxtrot1,wllm1313,gozz21,Jim/Wa,Rainer,406LIFE,Watt21,timberman56,
diehardhunter ,88man,huntin_gi

I will give it 48 hours from now to delete/add new members

Cheers

Richard

Very Generous! wish I had the means to get there, but I would be happy to help with advice or possible help pack when you come to Montana.

2018 will not be a go for me, 2020 however is very much in play.

Very Generous! wish I had the means to get there, but I would be happy to help with advice or possible help pack when you come to Montana.
Many thanks, get my tag first, then see if i can get an Elk!

2018 will not be a go for me, 2020 however is very much in play.
OK, 2020 should be on the cards, all being well.

Subscribing.
Sorry, you were in the draw, sadly you didn't win.

Watt21 was drawn for 2018, he has just been in touch, he thinks he can make it, should things change i will be back in touch.

Cheers

Richard

Watt21,
If there is any way you can make this happen this summer, you should. I was the lucky hunter last year and it was a blast. If you have any questions for me about housing or places to visit, don't hesitate to send me a PM. I would recommend getting your tickets soon as last year the rates went up quite a bit as the flight date approached. Cheapest flights were about two or three weeks from when they first came available. You can go to my thread, https://onyourownadventures.com/hun...-From-Boise-to-Britain-In-Pursuit-of-Roe-Buck and see my story and pictures.

Very excited to make this work! I will make the appropriate post as things draw closer. Beginning the early planning process now. Appreciate any tips from any of those who commented above.

Very excited to make this work! I will make the appropriate post as things draw closer. Beginning the early planning process now. Appreciate any tips from any of those who commented above.

Congratulations! Good Luck! Watch the roundabouts

A bit of an update for Brymoore, my good friend Lee who lives north of London in the county of Norfolk has offered up his services as an addition to my offer, so Brymoore, you get to hunt Red/Fallow/Roe (dependant on time of year) and if you can work it out (Lee is about 6 hours from me by car) you will get the option of hunting Muntjac/Chinese water deer in 2019.
Lee is a great guy and you will have a fun time, he has a natural ability at making you laugh with his dry sense of humour and one liners!
But he is a superb deer stalker and a passionate deer tracker with his Bavarian Mountain Hound

Sorry Watt21, Lee is too busy this year:( but we will have a great hunt in September...2018 just to clarify!

Cheers

Richard

Last edited:
Wow!

My grandfather was stationed at Lavenham which is next door to Norfolk. I wanted to see the remains of his airstrip while in England.

Last edited:
So will Brymoore be taking Watt21's place this year or will he be going in 2019? Either way Brymoore you will have a great time.

I think it was that confused people. I'm guessing the first "is" was supposed to be "he" or "Lee"
Yep my typo, sorry for the confusion chaps, thanks vanish I never noticed that, I have edited it now.
Cheers
Richard

Last edited:
Glad to hear that Watt21 will be able to make it this year. I am sure both he and Bryan will have a great time on their hunts. Can't wait to follow their live hunts, and if I can be of help to either hunter please feel free to send me a PM.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back