Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 33 of 33
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Coloado Springs
    Posts
    2,191

    Default

    Here you go....Is the pup Bavarian or Hanoverian?
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    "Never apologize for being a Patriot!"

  2. #27

    Default

    Perfect thanks, Heidi is a Bavarian from the KBGS in Germany the original breed club, I spend as much time as the wife will let me tracking on the drive hunts over there.

    She’s like a spaniel on acid 90% of the time and lives for me and the work.

  3. #28

    Default

    I would love to do a bit of fishing Sawtooth, but there are 4 of us travelling over this time, so it might be difficult pleasing everyone!
    3 out of the 4 are fanatical fly fishers, but I plan on turning the 4th into one as I am going to teach him next month.
    We are having a get together soon, I will discuss it with the others, if we can fit it into our busy schedule we will, you never now we could all tag out with 4 elk and 4 deer in the first few days, yeah right!
    Thanks for the offer though, and Idaho might be on the agenda for a hunt/fish another year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sawtooth View Post
    Sounds like a plan. While we are at it we can also try to figure out how we can talk Richard into coming over the Idaho border to do a little fishing or a hunt while he is in Montana this fall.
    Dave, you forget, I met your wife, she was lovely and appeared very patient to me, lets face it all our other halves are pretty patient with us and our activities aren't they?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave N View Post
    Would have liked to spend a little more time there on my trip. Hard to keep the wife happy when you're off hunting all morning and then go back out mid-afternoon until LATE! I only had 2 days set aside for my hunt, but Richard made sure to make the most of them! Showed me around the countryside, saw a bunch of critters, and got me hooked up with my Roe buck I was after. Success! Pretty jealous of you guys with 4 days! But something tells me SOMEone back at the hotel would have gotten a bit impatient! It's all good. I get to look at my Euro hanging on the wall any time I like! Good luck to both of you guys, and have fun!
    That's what the actress said to the bishop

  4. #29

    Default

    I'll be anxiously following this. Good luck to all and be sure to take lots of pics to share.

    PS- I very much dig the tracking dog pic!

  5. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devon deer View Post
    I would love to do a bit of fishing Sawtooth, but there are 4 of us travelling over this time, so it might be difficult pleasing everyone!
    3 out of the 4 are fanatical fly fishers, but I plan on turning the 4th into one as I am going to teach him next month.
    We are having a get together soon, I will discuss it with the others, if we can fit it into our busy schedule we will, you never now we could all tag out with 4 elk and 4 deer in the first few days, yeah right!
    Thanks for the offer though, and Idaho might be on the agenda for a hunt/fish another year.
    Richard,
    I can imagine the challenges you face trying to organize a hunt that will meet everyone's expectations. The location you chose for this year's hunt looks like a great spot. Just know that you and your crew are always welcome in my hunting and fishing camp.

  6. #31

    Default

    So why haven't we had any updates on the upcoming U.K. hunt? Inquiring minds would like to know!
    Guns don't kill people. Dads with pretty daughters do!

  7. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sawtooth View Post
    Richard,
    I can imagine the challenges you face trying to organize a hunt that will meet everyone's expectations. The location you chose for this year's hunt looks like a great spot. Just know that you and your crew are always welcome in my hunting and fishing camp.
    Many thanks Sawtooth, I will bank the invitation!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave N View Post
    So why haven't we had any updates on the upcoming U.K. hunt? Inquiring minds would like to know!
    I messaged Watt21 on Facebook messenger but he hasn't read it yet, I will pm him.
    He is busy at work from what I understand and is having trouble working out some dates.
    Cheers
    Richard
    That's what the actress said to the bishop

  8. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave N View Post
    So why haven't we had any updates on the upcoming U.K. hunt? Inquiring minds would like to know!
    The latest update, Watt21 has been too busy at work to make this happen yet, but is hoping to visit in December.

    Brymore has indicated to me might plan to visit in February 2019, if he does I might re-open the offer again for later in 2019, we should be able to squeeze another hunter in later in the year.

    The best times to visit are between November 1st and 31st March, every deer and either sex are in season, except the Roe Buck, it really increases your chances of success!
    After all you will have come a long way!

    Cheers

    Richard
    Last edited by devon deer; 08-28-2018 at 01:08 AM.
    That's what the actress said to the bishop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •