Yeti GOBOX Collection

Utah Senator Hatch to Retire

is It possible for Utah to find someone worse on public lands than Orrin? I’m sure we’ll see much of the same.

In the past year, I have appreciated Mitt Romney's willingness to stand up for decency, whether I agree with a lot of his politics or not. He has called out the pathetic and childish behavior of our president, to his own detriment within a Republican Party overrun with mindless Trump devotees. Romney has integrity and I believe he is a good man.

There are reasons to believe he would be bad for public lands, but maybe not as bad as Orrin Hatch. Has he come out in support of PLT?

In the past year, I have appreciated Mitt Romney's willingness to stand up for decency, whether I agree with a lot of his politics or not. He has called out the pathetic and childish behavior of our president, to his own detriment within a Republican Party overrun with mindless Trump devotees. Romney has integrity and I believe he is a good man.

There are reasons to believe he would be bad for public lands, but maybe not as bad as Orrin Hatch. Has he come out in support of PLT?

Yes. During his run for POTUS, he vowed to give public lands "back to the states."

He'll be another politician from UT who wants to instill UT's values across the nation, regardless of what voters in other states think. It's the UT way.

I agree, and have similar respect for Hatch, even if I have little in common with his policies.

Here's a side of Hatch you might not have expected.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvYX28kzc5U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzX3yVSratI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPLybQjIHig

Romney would be as bad for federal lands as Hatch. But since Trump and Romney hate each other, maybe that would be better than the Hatch/Trump love fest we have seen in recent months.

Dear Utah,

There is more than one political party and you don't have to vote for Mitt...

Yes. During his run for POTUS, he vowed to give public lands "back to the states."

He'll be another politician from UT who wants to instill UT's values across the nation, regardless of what voters in other states think. It's the UT way.

Thanks Ben. I vaguely remembered that but couldn’t find anything in a quick google search. Yeah, maybe Utah should start over with their political pool.

Good stuff Rob, and seems rare.

Sorry Troy, he's yours. Just like we have to claim ol' body slamming Gigi, you get Mittens. :)

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back