Yeti GOBOX Collection

MT, WY, and AK NWTF events

MT_BWHTR

I'm going to try to not post on here too much about the NWTF. Since volunteer recruitment and fundraising in MT, WY, & AK is my career, sometimes I can overdue it :) I know there are a lot of dedicated conservation minded folks on here, so I just wanted to give you a heads up about some events we are hosting in the region that I cover, over the next couple of months. Most are just informational nights in an effort to gain some volunteers on existing committees. No commitment involved, just discussion of the path of the organization, and our "Save the Habitat. Save the Hunt." initiative. Some are our annual local fundraising banquets also.

I am looking for anyone in any place in AK that wants to step up. Obviously not really for turkey hunting in the state, but more for Outreach (recruiting new hunters), shooting sports, and other conservation needs. We currently have a chapter in Wasilla, and have had great chapters in the past in Fairbanks and Anchorage.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Informational Nights:
Missoula, MT - Jan 4th, Press Box Sports Bar, 6pm
Casper, WY - Jan. 7th, Ramkota Hotel, 4pm
Great Falls, MT - Jan. 10th, Holiday Inn, 630pm
Helena, MT - Jan. 16th, Rocky Mountain Contractors, 630pm

Fundraisers:
Sheridan, WY - Jan 13th, Holiday Inn, Banquet
Riverton, WY - Jan 20th, Fremont County Fairgrounds, Banquet
Helena, MT - Jan 30th, L&C Brewery, Ales for Charity
Havre, MT - Feb 3rd, Eagles Club, Banquet
Bozeman, MT - Feb 10th, Gallatin County Fairgrounds, "Turkeys and Tastings" (Brewery and distillery tasting event, with banquet)

Talking about what our goals for the states are, our national goals, and why each committee needs more volunteers to help raise money. Will be touching on different projects we have helped fund in the respective states compared to how much funding request there is.

Mainly just an informal open discussion.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back