Northeast Oregon - DIY OTC Hunt

herdbullkiller

For anyone interested, I'm currently looking for a bow hunting partner for the 2018 Elk Season. I'm really tired of inconsistent hunting partners and would like to find someone as dedicated as I am. I think about hunting 365 days out of the year and I'm sure there's someone else out there that does the same.

I've been sponsored by several elk calling companies in the past but now I just hunt for myself and my son. He is in high school and because of sports, he doesn't get much time in the mountains. So if you think you're compatible with my style listed below, please feel free to PM me.

1) Safe Hunter(Primary responsibility).
2) Willing to learn through the hunt. I'm tired of hunting with people that think they've mastered elk hunting and have nothing to learn.
3) I'm willing to hunt any style(tree stand, still, spot and stock, or calling).
4) I'm willing to hunt were the elk are. That could mean bivy hunting 5 miles in or hunting 1 miles from a main road.
5) I condition throughout the year.
6) I'm family oriented.
7) I'm extremely dedicated to the hunt.
8) If I kill my bull, I will stay to help others get theirs.
9) I hunt some great elk hunting country and would like to keep it secret.
10) I'm loyal to hunting brothers.

Thanks,
HerdBullKiller

Last edited:
What unit/units in northeastern oregon do you normally hunt for elk? I live and hunt in Oregon as well and have been thinking about trying new ground to check out and learn a thing or two.

I am looking for a good hunting partner as well I live in Southern Oregon, I take two weeks off a year to hunt, and I can go anywhere in Oregon and I am looking forward to going out of state one of these days. PM me and we can exchange phone numbers and talk details.

PM Sent

I am looking for a good hunting partner as well I live in Southern Oregon, I take two weeks off a year to hunt, and I can go anywhere in Oregon and I am looking forward to going out of state one of these days. PM me and we can exchange phone numbers and talk details.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back