PEAX Equipment

So long TV - Hello Amazon

Great news and congratulations! All the great things you’ve done on TV will be done better and with a wider audience on Amazon. The possibilities with longer less restricted formats, combined with your style and message get me excited to see what comes next.

Last edited:
Congratulations on cutting the cord! Looking forward to the Amazon and youtube content, it's been a blast to watch without having to deal with commercials or recording on dvr.

Good luck!

I've never had any of the outdoor channels on my TV package, so being able to watch on Amazon & You Tube has been outstanding. Was just talking with a friend last night who said he just started watching some episodes of Fresh Tracks on Amazon.

Glad to hear this as an Amazon Prime member and a YouTube subscriber. I dropped satellite TV well over a year ago, so I've been relying upon YouTube and Amazon episodes since then. Congrats on your success with the shows Randy.

Watched on Prime the other day.
Options are always good out here in the middle of nowhere.
Now if I could just figure out how to make a phone work like everyone else and what an app is...lol
I go on YT benders some days watching BF & other blogs. I'm easily entertained.

Happy New Year Randy and crew!!!! Watched the last show on Sportsman's Channel last night. Your talk at the end was nicely done "Class Act". For the time being I'll have to keep up on you tube. This fall we switched to Direct from Dish so were locked in for awhile with our phone contract.
Good Luck on your new direction I'm sure it will be a positive one. I think the TV channels will continue in a downward spiral due to the poaching, yahoo screaming, fist pumping idiots. But that's just my opinion.

Good Luck Sir,
Dan

Sounds like a good move for both financial and advocacy reasons. I have never had cable or satellite TV, so your shift to internet has been a big positive for me. Looking forward to using Amazon, I already have FT seasons 3-5 added to my watchlist.

Having now watched the program on Amazon it looks like a better quality video experience.

Glad to hear this is happening. Dropped satellite tv awhile back, looking forward to being able to enjoy more of your content again Randy. Keep up the great work you do.

Congratulations on switching to Amazon and YouTube! That’s where I have been watching all your content in the first place! Thanks making your show/content easier to view! I am sure it will pay off in the end.

Great move Randy and best wishes for continued success. I think you are ahead of the curve on this one, cable and satellite may go the way of the home phone line shortly.

We haven't had cable in years and years. I found your stuff on YouTube, and lately Amazon. Hope this change treats you well as you really do deserve it. I can honestly say that you and a few others who have worked hard to promote diy public land hunting have changed my life in a very positive way.

Good luck, sir. Keeptrying

I've enjoyed the changes you've made already with these new platforms. Should be a change for the best. Lot of people are getting rid of cable and moving to these streaming services.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back